Saturday, February 27, 2010

Inspirational thoughts, leading to an all out epiphany.

As I was pondering ideas for my friends prom dress that I am making, I thought... what could I do to make my blog even better? And I realized that you guys know nothing about me, yes I did a Q&A but very few people asked questions (thanks to those who did), so I didnt want to do a whole other Q&A post cause that'd be just weird but I figured you guys could ask your questions here and I would answer them in my next post or in the comments. Ask as many as you want.

Also Im going on a trip next weekend to visit some family and Im going to make sure and post pictures of some of my adventures, the clothes I buy...if any, as well as some unique street style I find. So look for that.

And if you guys could also comment and give me some feed back on what you would like to see on my blog, or what you think I could do better. And please remember to "follow" me I'd really appreciate it, and when I get to 15-20 followers I'll do the vintage clothes giveaway thingy I talked a bout a few post back. Have a wonderful Saturday, && little less than a week until Alice & Wonderland.

p.s. For some odd reason I have the beach boys stuck in my head...odd considering I havent listened to the beach boys in forever. Anyways, sorry for the ramble.

Farewell,
Domino

12 comments:

  1. I love your blog!!!! Please keep up the good posting because I read them almost everyday!
    As a fashion lover, I would like to share an insider website called GILT that I've found. Please check it out for finding fabulous designer/Runway pieces at 70% off retail. Use my personal link: http://www.gilt.com/invite/mylink69942
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the beach boys haha :) awesome!
    and thanks for your sweet blog comment.




    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment about karlie at the proenza show.....im following your blog can you follow mines too??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog. I am a new follower.

    Check out my blog as well when you get a chance.

    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should put a picture of the prom dress up here when you finish it!!! I bet it will be great!!!!!!
    Can't wait to hear about your trip!!!
    Am I a follower? Is their a "become a follower" button on your side bar? If I'm not you can just consider that I am because your blog is awesome!!! I'm a fan!!
    Sincerely,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, and as far as the following in the toolbar at the verytop it says follow and you click on it its right next to the "share" button

    ReplyDelete
  7. I realy like your blog! you have some fantastic pictures.

    Subscribing!

    indiebindigirl.blogspot.com

    I'm kind of newish on blogspot so i'm just sort of prowling around. ;]

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should put an illustration/ sketch of your ideas for the prom dress. I would love to see your work. I am an aspiring designer as well!
    You have great potential.....
    I am now following your blog, and will keep in touch!

    Visit my design blog:
    www.madisonthingdesign.blogspot.com

    Visit my Fashion blog:
    www.madisonthing.blogspot.com

    ♥ MADISON thing

    madisonthing@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your site is rad!

    i like what you have to say. and for this i will follow. you are amazing and i know how you feel in the world of blogging because im right there with you.

    !!!divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking forward to your next post about your adventures!

    pinkandpaisley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hye, theres a blog award awaiting you:)

    ReplyDelete