Monday, February 22, 2010

Theres something about Georgia

Magazine covers, ad campaigns, beauty contracts, and more. That even, only listing some of the things this amazing person has accomplished.

photo by Tim Walker

As the daughter of the legendary ROCK GOD Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall, Georgia May Jagger is literally one of my main muses for my designs and one of the often used sources for my insiration.

photo by Norman Jean Roy

A long time ago I had the pleasure of actually meeting her at a Rolling Stones concert I went to, and was able to get backstage to see Mick because my Mom's boyfriend was able to get us some passes. When we went to get my & my brothers picture taken with Mick, Georgia was there to see the show as well. Honestly though, the sad part is, when I met her I was a lot younger(as was she) so I dont remember every detail as I wish I did... how cruel life can be.

photo by Tim Walker

Just in the last couple years she has been nominated for a "Model of the Year" award, done ad campaigns for Hudson Jeans, and Versace. She booked a Huge deal with Rimmel cosmetics, and landed the cover of British Vogue. She is on a roll, and you will definatly be seeing Georgia in a lot more campaigns and ads.

photo by Norman Jean Roy

Thanks for reading, thought I'd do a fun post on one of my favorite insspirations. Continue to add questions to the VVV Q&A post VVV. And please Follow me, so we can get to 15-20 followers, and one of you guys might get to win some cool vintage pieces.

Au Revoir,
Domino

19 comments:

  1. shes sooo beautiful, and i cant believe how young she is!

    xx
    come visit!
    http://nineteen-candles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful and has a natural aura to her.

    From Dolly
    XX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first pic with her hair in that net!!
    Sincerely,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. my god, she's breathtaking.

    ha! can't believe i just said that. but honestly, she's totally beautiful.

    really really awesome blog! keep it up!

    letsdoitandsaywedid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks amazing!!! especially the third one

    http://fashionismysoulmate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey i really like your blog:) it's cool! Definitly following you! Come check out mine?

    http://turkeydog-fashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgia M. Jagger FTfuckignW.
    She is so gorgeous, love these photos! :)
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHH YOU MET MICK!? you are soooo lucky! he is awesome! georgia is sooo cool too,i love her punky style.

    pinkandpaisley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. She photographs so beautifully and seductively.

    + you asked for me to follow so politely, how could I decline the added inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Georgia Jagger is a force to be reckoned with. Anything that is part Mick Jagger is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is INSANELY stunning - I could never get over that Vogue cover she did a while ago :)
    thanks for the sweet comments! glad you like the blog
    love yours too :D stunning
    stop back soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love her, why? its simple. she is HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the gap between her teeth - it makes you look twice

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do love her and her gap in her teeth is so quirky ... am jealous of her pout!

    Love love love,

    Erin

    xx

    ReplyDelete