Sunday, February 7, 2010

What do you think?

I thought I had an obligation to try to do atleast one post a day so... this is my way of doing so. I have a couple favors, to be blunt I need your opinions.
Heres the questions (and please answer the questions, and be honest).

-Do you guys like the name of the blog. Or do you prefer just "The Prodigy"

-Also, would you guys like if I posted some more pictures of my own life, i.e. some outfits and mumbo jumbo like that.

Sorry to put you on the spot, but I'd really ppreciate it (:

and to make you guys smile, I thought I'd throw in my favorite superbowl videos *commercials. Since it is Superbowl Sunday. Here you go:

I thought it was utterly hilarious.

Have a great night,
Domino

2 comments:

  1. keep fashion prodigy, and yeah it would be cool if you posted your own outfits in some posts!
    :)

    pinkandpaisley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I totally appreciate it (:

    Sinceralmente,
    Domino

    ReplyDelete